24 Jul Understanding Your Core Values: A Conversation with Business & Personal Coach Larry Boyer
Listen to the full interview:
On this episode of 22 Motivational Minutes with Marlo, Larry Boyer breaks down the importance of understanding the core values and beliefs of your team and how to use your own values to challenge yourself to higher levels of performance.
Listen in as Larry and Marlo make connections between understanding your own core values and confidence to try new things. Larry has also created an assessment designed to evaluate your current values and what to do with that knowledge.
Larry Boyer is a global executive with over 20 years’ experience partnering with business executives across divisions to help them anticipate and address complex challenges through big data and advanced analytics. His work has focused on standing up new teams and transition existing teams to new business models.
Here are some of the key points of this interview:
– How the business environment is like an ecosystem
– How business leaders need to adapt in order to be successful
– Understanding core values within individuals and how we make decisions based on values
– Why you should challenge your values often
– Larry’s website: https://successrockets.com/