Don't Get Turned Off!
Do you know the frequency you are omitting to others?
Look back to a situation when you had a juicy interaction with someone. What did you feel when they left the room? Were you uplifted and motivated or did your connection leave you feeling drained and frustrated? Did you want to tune in or shut off that station?
By looking at your energy frequency as though it were a radio station, you create a stronger connection with others and give you the ability to leverage your strengths in a way you never thought possible.
So here goes; here are key questions to ask yourself for creating your “radio station” and the frequency you desire to put off:
- Is there a lot of static or do you have a strong tower that’s easy to tune into?
- What do you want them to “hear from you?”
- What message most radiates from you?
- What color best describes your station?
- Do you leave a “bright” impression or do you prefer a smoky dark frequency?
- What emotion do you want your audience to have when listening to you?
- What emotional word best describes who you are?
- From a visual perspective, what visual best describes your station?
- What kind of font will you use when communicating with others? Is it bold or small?
- Why are others listening to your station? What brings them to you?
- What is the impact your station has on others? Is your audience tuned in or are they changing the station?
Once you get clear on the “frequency you are omitting” to others, you will start to understand the value you bring to the room or the station you are putting out there for others to listen to and engage with.
This is a fun strategy because it removes you from you (you truly get out of the way of yourself) and it allows you to look at yourself from a totally creative perspective. You’ll close more business. You’ll grow bigger teams. Your family will respond much better to you. You’ll begin to get to the next level.
Ignite Your Success,