FIVE Things I have learned after 5 years of Coaching
Yes, I am celebrating the 5th year of being a Business Coach (under my own brand). I’ve actually been doing this since 1989 but launched my own brand on October 3rd of 2010. I’d like to share with you the FIVE things I’ve leaned over the last 5 years:
- I LOVE being in the ‘People Business’. My product is people, it always has been. My clients ROCK and I am grateful for every single one of them.
- Having a clear understanding of your Talent, Value and Self-Worth is EVERYTHING!
- It’s easier to navigate your path if you have clarity of the direction you are going. So strategy is a must!
- You’ve got all the answers. Sounds simple, because it is. I have a way of helping you see that.
- I understand my purpose. I’ve figured out how I best serve in the world and why I do it.
It isn’t an earth-shattering list, but it is one that I am proud of. I have titled myself a Chief Inspirational Officer through the form of coaching. Motivation runs through my veins, and I can’t help but encourage and inspire others.
I have spent five years building my brand and sharing my knowledge with others. Some have asked if I feel established or like I have reached a milestone. The truth is, I celebrate every day that I am able to live my passion. My milestones are not measured in time, but in everyday successes. Logging hours of research in areas of performance is a milestone. Reaching out and “igniting” a new client through inspiration and strategy is a milestone. Working with a client to reach a new goal is a milestone.
Thank you to each and every one of my clients for taking this journey with me. Your success has become my pleasure and my passion. I am honored to be a part of your story and look forward to working with you in the future.
For those of you who are reading this and considering coaching, feel free to connect with me to learn more about the customized one-on-one coaching program that I offer. There are a limited number of openings in order to give each of my clients the time and energy necessary to be successful. If this is something that sounds like a good fit for you and your future plans, I encourage you to contact me as soon as possible.
Ignite Your Success!