So how do I effectively Coach in various industries?!?
SIMPLE! First, my experience guides me – I coach clients in the areas of Sales, Leadership and sprinkle it all with a BUNCH of M-O-T-I-V-A-T-I-O-N! That’s just my style! I serve more than 100+ clients each year (25+ each quarter – we partner together for 12 weeks/3 months). 86% of my clients retain me for much longer – I am grateful for the partnerships we develop and the goals that get met. I ask each client for feedback – if you “like” my Facebook Business page you will see the many client testimonials and compliments – I sprinkle them in when I can.
This year (so far) I’ve Coached clients in these areas of business;
- Seasoned Executives seeking employment
- Finance Professionals
- Salon Owners
- Independent Distributors
- Multi-business owners
- IT Companies
- Dental Hygienists
- College Students
- Creative Artists and Dance talents
- Insurance Agents
- Much, much more………….
I work with varied industries but know my strength’s – that’s taking someone who is looking to get to the next level in business. I offer solution-searching ideas along with a mindset that is all about “getting on target” which is quick focus and action oriented. I am a VERY results based Coach! This all comes down to crafting a plan – then getting on it!
I’m also “organic” – I take clients exactly where they are in business and step it up in a way THAT WORKS! My clients don’t “re-work the wheel” they simply implement core strategies around these areas of business;
I am equipped to support on numerous topics ranging in the areas of;
- Crafting your WORD and MANTRA – how this one tool can ignite performance
- Motivational Mindset and the actions to get there
- Effective Business Planning
- What is your “WHY” – getting clear on your mission/purpose
- Time Management
- Daily Action Planning – chunking down daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly goals and running to the numbers
- Special Project Planning – how to craft the plan to get there in 90 days
- Champion Mindset – how your attitude determines your altitude
- How to sell effectively in a weak economy – Innovative strategies to get you out of “stuck”
- How to run an active and consistent business
- Take the Lead – how to be the leaders others want to follow
- Know your Strengths and how to leverage them successfully
- The Magic of Thinking BIG!
- How to be a Results Based Performer
- Go for NO!
- Crafting your Genius – what is your “cocktail line”
- Analyzing your Networking Success – how to do it AND how to test it
- This list is a mere sampling of what I work with clients on to build their success – my coaching is not limited to just these areas.
I am grateful every day for what I get to do in business – life is full of choices, what are you choosing for yourself today?!?
Ignite Your Success – Coach Marlo