Successful Business People
1. Know they've GOT to Have a Coach
2. Decide on their dreams and goals
3. Take ACTION (daily/weekly/monthly/annually)
4. Never stop learning; take responsibility for their own education
5. Are persistent; business is a marathon NOT a sprint
6. Learn to analyze in the down times; re-evaluate what works and change what doesn’t
7. Use focus time and focus money; they are strategic on what they spend their time and money on
8. Dare to be different; are not afraid to be innovative!
9. Deal and communicate effectively
10. Are Honest, Dependable and take Responsibility
Of all the things successful people do to accelerate their trip down the path to success, participating in some kind of coaching is at the top of the list.
The fact is.......high achievers (in any field) who have coaches always achieve more than those who don't. Observe anyone at the top of their game and the results will be the same - they've all had valuable guidance and direction, and more often than not, it comes in the form of a coach.
All top achievers know that to really get ahead, you've GOT to Have a Coach..........
Ignite Your Success!
Your Top National Coaching Motivator - Marlo