Your Sales Voice; what is it saying to you, others?
- Do what you believe in
- Do what you’re passionate about
- Work in your chosen field
- Find your calling
- Discover something you feel you were made or born to do
- Do something you love
Write down what folks “thank you for the most” – what could you do late into the night for FREE? What fuels your tank and you could feel no failure doing?
Here are elements of your voice;
- You have belief in who you are
- You have belief in what you do
- You have a desire to succeed
- You’re personally prepared – attitude, enthusiasm, friendliness and ideas
- You maintain self-confidence that comes from your heart, not from your head
- Your enthusiasm is real
- Your sincerity is evident
- You’re eager to master every aspect of what you do
- Your passion is contagious
- Your moxie engages others
- Your desire to improve is never-ending
- You love what you do
Note; your voice is not about how to make sales faster – your voice is how you make sales forever. For your voice to appear, you must possess all of these elements. Most people have a “weak” voice because they don’t love what they do, or lack sincerity, or they don’t’ fully believe in themselves, their company, or their product.
Success action; go back to this list and rate yourself on a 1-10 basis. Ten being the best, your highest possible score is 120.
Success action; record your spoken voice once a week, and listen to it actively – which means take notes. By listening to yourself – you will gain a true picture of where you are right now. Your jumping off point.
You’ll know your voice when you hear it. IT will speak to you before you ever say a word.
Ignite Your Success!